Stay Pyrenees, acting for each individual property owner, aims to provide the smooth organisation for the rental of its properties in rural Aragon. We will assist clients in all reasonable ways to overcome any problems that may occur after booking or during the holiday. Having said this, some booking conditions are necessary if misunderstandings are to be avoided and so that both the interests of the client and Stay Pyrenees are protected. Legally clients are responsible to property owner and vice versa.
1. The charges for water, gas and electricity are included in the rental price. Supply of bed linen and towels is separate for Blas, Borda Artigueta, Abadía, Era, Annex, Matias and Nº7.
2. Please note that some properties may accommodate additional guests; where available these places are offered at an additional cost. Please contact us for details.
3. The number of clients staying in the rental accommodation must never exceed that stipulated at time of booking. Non-fulfilment of this clause could lead to cancellation of the contract, the client incurring the full cost of the service without having being able to enjoy the full rental period.
4. This offer regards holiday accommodation only. The client and client’s companions acquire no rights whatsoever over the property except that of occupation as a holiday let for the rental period stipulated.
5. High Season includes Christmas, New Year, Easter, long weekends and June-September. Low Season is the rest of the year.
Booking & Security Deposit
6. To reserve the property the client must complete and sign the booking form and then return it with a deposit of 25% of the total rental price. In the event of there being only the payment of monies, by whatever means, then by this payment the client and client’s companions accept these terms and conditions. The booking deposit must be paid within two working days from formalisation of reservation. If deposit is not received in aforementioned time period, Stay Pyrenees considers the client to have cancelled the reservation.
7. No contract will be formed between Stay Pyrenees and the client until such time as Stay Pyrenees has received the booking form and deposit and has sent notice of booking confirmation to the client.
8. The outstanding balance is due for payment 30 days before the start of the rental along with a security deposit of 100€. This security deposit is returned within 2 weeks of end of rental subject to no damage, minus transfer charges. If the outstanding balance is not received by the due date, Stay Pyrenees reserves the right to cancel the reservation and to retain the deposit. Reservations made within 30 days of the start of the rental period require full payment at time of booking.
9. Prices and deposits are quoted in euros and payment by bank transfer (net of charges) is accepted. Payment can also be made by visa or mastercard (1,4% card surcharge).
10. Should the client wish to cancel the reservation, the client must endeavour to notify Stay Pyrenees without delay.
11. In the event of cancellation within 30 days of the rental, Stay Pyrenees will only refund any monies if the property is re-let.
12. We strongly recommend that clients take out their own travel insurance to cover cancellation.
Use of Property
13. The rental period starts between 17.00 and 19.00 hours on the first day of rental and ends at 10.00 hours on final day. Later check in by arrangement. Summer rentals are for a minimum one week and go from Saturday/Sunday to Saturday/Sunday. Other arrival and departure dates are available on request at other times of year.
14. The Client agrees:
a. to take good care of the property and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental. Stay Pyrenees reserves the right to charge for any additional cleaning costs if the property is left in an unacceptable state.
b. to inform Stay Pyrenees without delay of any defects or breakdowns in the property equipment and appliances. Stay Pyrenees will make arrangements for repair and/or replacement as soon as practicable. The client is responsible for the actual costs for any breakages or damage to the property and any additional costs which may result. This cost would be deducted from security deposit.
c. to not bring pets or animals, unless by prior agreement with Stay Pyrenees
d. not to act in any way which could cause disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
e. to allow the owner or anyone representing us to inspect the property or to carry out maintenance or repairs at any time during your holiday.
f. to inform Stay Pyrenees of any problems with the holiday let during your holiday. It is impossible to investigate problems of a transient nature (property preparation, equipment or heating for example) unless you raise them during your holiday. Tell us about your problem and give us a chance to help. If you wait until you get home before telling us of your difficulties, then unfortunately we cannot accept any liability.
15. The client must take all necessary steps to safeguard his personal property and that of the client’s companions. Stay Pyrenees does not accept any liability except where the damage arises as a result of the negligence of Stay Pyrenees. We strongly recommend that clients carry a comprehensive insurance policy.
16. The client agrees not to possess or manipulate in the property any material of an explosive, inflammable, inappropriate or insalubrious nature.
17. The client is directly and exclusively responsible, and exempts Stay Pyrenees from all liability, for any loss or damage to people or things resulting from the use of rental accommodation.
18. Stay Pyrenees does not accept liability for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property.
19. Neither does it accept liability for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of Stay Pyrenees.
20. In the event where the property is rendered uninhabitable due to a serious arising for the start of the rental, Stay Pyrenees shall within 2 weeks of notification to the client refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental.
21. Stay Pyrenees does not accept liability for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle or its contents
22. Neither does it accept any liability for any loss or damage to the belongings of the client nor of the client’s companions.
23. Stay Pyrenees reserves the right to defer the entrance date or to cancel the reservation due to force majeure (adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes etc…) or circumstances beyond its reasonable control based on notice being given and with the intention of causing the least possible prejudice to client.
24. The Laws of Spain shall govern this reservation and the reservation shall be deemed to have been made in Spain. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain.
The text of these terms and conditions remain the property of Stay Pyrenees. Under no circumstances should it be reproduced in whole or part without distinct permission. Copyright Stay Pyrenees 2004