Palacete. Duplex A
A little haven of calm in the heart of the old town of Ainsa. The Palacete apartments A & B are set in a traditional stone building on the medieval square. Step out onto your balcony to view the square coming to life in the morning or winding down in the evening. Enjoy the modern interior with great insulation and sound proofing. From the upstairs windows, you can see the river Cinca and the Peña Montanesa mountain.
Enjoy the atmosphere of the old town of Ainsa with it’s pebbled streets, traditional stone dwellings, balconies overflowing with flowers in summer. Don’t miss out on a drink in one of the terraces on a warm summer evening or a meal in the wide selection of restaurants.
The apartment is self check in and check out.
A car is essential for getting to know the area. There are many scenic drives. There is a nice walk near the public car park in the old town. You are at the crossroads for visiting the Ordesa National Park, the Posets-Maladeta Natural Park and the Sierra de Guara Natural Park.
Guests will be provided with a pass to enter square strictly for unloading and loading of car. Parking is available in public carpark near remparts. It is free at night and costs 3 euros for a day long stay. From 11 am to 9pm it is paying.
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, italian coffee maker, hand blender, washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Living Room – an easy chair, 2 seater sofa, dining table, 4 chairs, television and wifi.
Second Floor A:
- Bedroom- 150cms bed.
- Bathroom –shower, toilet, washbasin.
- Heating and airconditioning.
- Guests will be provided with a pass to enter square strictly for unloading and loading of car. Parking is available in public carpark near remparts. It is free at night and costs 3 euros for a day long stay. From 11 am to 9pm it is paying.
- Sound proofing and insulation.