This charming cottage is situated at the top of the village Banastón Usana, 2kms from Aínsa, and a short stroll uphill from Casa Blas and the Annex. The name the Era refers to the flat area outside the cottage, where the farmers used to thresh the wheat. The property is simply and beautifully decorated throughout with wooden beams creating the major focal point which brings a friendly charm to this small abode.
On the lower level, you’ll find a double bedroom with en suite and upstairs the living room with sofa bed and fully equipped kitchen. Its vine covered terrace is a real treat in summer months with a compact garden to compliment it. As ever this south facing house enjoys long periods of sunshine. The interior temperature is controlled with electrical heating for winter months and air conditioning for summer months.
The owner, who lives nearby is a fountain of information concerning the history of village and for those interested, there is always the possibility of visiting the former bakery, wine making room and alcove sleeping quarters. In the immediate area you can go for walks (the Villarcillo Chapel is a half hour walk from Banaston) or go horseriding in Banaston Barrio de la Iglesia or Church Quarter. A tour of the region by car is recommended as is a visit to the medieval village of Aínsa. Not to be missed is a visit to the Sierra de Guara Park, the Ordesa Park or the Posets-Maladeta Park, all of which offer and endless array of outdoor activities.
- Bedroom- 160cms bed
- Bathroom – shower, toilet, washbasin and washing machine
- Kitchen – electric hob, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, electric coffee maker, hand blender, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.Table and 3 chairs.
- Living Room – 2 easy chairs, 2 seater sofa bed and tv.
- Terrace -portable barbecue, table and four chairs and 2 loungers.
- Electric heating in winter and air conditioning in summer.
- In shade of unrestored barn to right of Era.