This charming cottage stands in the village of Banastón Usana, only 2kms from Ainsa. The entrance to the property is via the Santa Agueda covered street, the longest one in a region renowned for its covered streets.
The ground floor is home to the living room/kitchen with fireplace and a terrace, from which it is possible to contemplate fantastic sunsets and a beautiful view of the Mediano lake. The lower floor houses a cellar and leads out into the garden. One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a bathroom are located on the upper floor.
The interior decor is bright and highly atmospheric, with attractive ceramic floor tiles, exposed wooden beams, and walls painted in a warm ochre.
The owner, who lives nearby is a fountain of information concerning the history of the village and for those interested, there is always the possibility of visiting the former bakery, wine making room and alcove sleeping quarters. In the immediate area you can go for walks (the Villarcillo Chapel is a half hour walk from Banastón) or go horseriding in Banastón Barrio de la Iglesia or Church Quarter. A tour of the region by car is recommended as is a visit to the medieval village of Aínsa. Not to be missed is a visit to the Sierra de Guara Park, the Ordesa Park or the Posets-Maladeta Park, all of which offer and endless array of outdoor activities.
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, italian coffee maker, hand blender, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Living Room – 2 easy chairs, 2 seater sofa, dining table, 4 chairs, fireplace and television.
- Bedroom- 150cms bed.
- Bedroom – 90cms bed x 2.
- Bathroom – bath/shower, toilet, washbasin.
- Washing machine and access to garden.
- Terrace – table, four chairs, parasol and portable barbecue.
- Garden – access via cellar. Table, 4 chairs and 2 loungers.
- Electric heating in winter and fireplace in living room.
- Left hand side of street in front of Calle Santa Agueda covered walkway. 40 metres from Nº7 front door.