Set in it’s own grounds near the village of Olsón, this unique property is truly a home away from home. A great spot for both inside and outside living. Olsón is 35 minutes from Ainsa near the Sierra de Guara Natural Park.
The downstairs living space comprises a large very well equipped kitchen and even larger living/dining room with plenty of seating, whether in front of open fireplace, beside half moon window, or in the many other artfully distributed seating areas. This space has access to an alfresco eating area with barbecue on one side and on the other side another terrace with plenty of easy chairs for relaxing and enjoying the view.
The upstairs has 4 double bedrooms, one with balcony and one with a large terrace. There are 2 en suite bathrooms and one independent bathroom on this level.
The garden is a true delight with it’s many nooks and crannies for getting away from it all as well as it’s convivial get together spaces – barbecue terrace off kitchen and Moroccan style tent in garden in summer. There is also a natural swimming pool in river below house – access via hillside down below parking area.
People: 2 – 8
• Kitchen – gas cooker, oven, wood burning cooker, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, electric coffee maker, hand blender, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
• Living Room – dining table seating 12 & numerous seating areas
• One double bedroom with small balcony
• One double bedroom with bathroom – toilet and bath
• One double bedroom with outside terrace with bathroom – toilet, bath and washbasins
• One double bedroom
• One bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower
- In own grounds
- Spacious garden with different ambiences – small pond and fountain for contemplation, natural pool in river for cooling down in summer months, Moroccan style tent in upper garden in summer, terrace with barbecue and awning looking onto garden, terrace looking on to surrounding countryside, upstairs terrace off main bedroom…