The beautiful medieval village of Ainsa sits atop a hill, and Casa Rivera is located just a stone’s throw away from its main square along a cobble stoned street. Today, behind the façade of this historic property, lie seven high quality apartments which can accommodate from 2 to 8 people.
The area of Ainsa will captivate the visitor with its magnificent cultural heritage. Also in the area, there are numerous picturesque villages full of history and charm to visit, not forgetting the Ordesa, Sierra de Guara and Posets-Maladeta Parks, which offer a tremendous variety of outdoor activities.
The apartments are accessed through an impressive entry with stone floor, wooden beams and wrought iron chandelier. The first floor has 3 apartments, another 3 are found on the second floor, and the third floor boasts the attic apartment with mezzanine, specially designed with families in mind.
The apartments share the same style and are all individually decorated in varying shades. Guests have the choice of accommodation with balcony, slanted ceiling, fire place, and for 2, 4, 6, or 8 people.
The bedrooms are all spacious and inviting; walls painted in vibrant tones, wooden furniture, terracotta floors and comfortable sofas, all with the aim of creating a comfortable and welcoming stay.
Guests can choose between the following options:
- The two apartments for 2-4 people measuring 40m2 have a double bedroom, sofa bed, balcony, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
- The two apartments for 4-6 people measuring 65m2 have one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a sofa bed, balcony, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
- The two apartments for 6-8 people measuring 85m2 have three twin bedrooms, a sofa bed, balcony, living room with fireplace, kitchen and two bathrooms.
- The attic apartment for 6-8 people measuring 85m2 has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a sofa bed, mezzanine level with two mattresses, living room with fire place, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Hand and bath towels
- Bedlinen, duvets and blankets.
- Central heating
- Board games, cards, domino…