Abadia Guasocottage in Guaso
The Abadía is a cottage in Guaso attached to the San Salvador church (XII) at the very top of the village, 6 kms from Ainsa. From this unique property, you can enjoy views of the surrounding countryside from all the windows. Step outside and breath in the fresh air and tranquility A few steps uphill take you to the “Esconjuradero” religious construction near church looking out over the Pyrenees.
The vaulted stone entrance welcomes you into this historic cottage in Guaso. On the ground floor, a large living room with two sofas, TV, fireplace, and dining room table is a great space for relaxing. A door leads off the living room and down an outside staircase to the garden. There’s plenty of space for chilling out in the garden. The fully equipped kitchen is a few steps up from the living room. There is a shower and toilet next to kitchen.
A wooden staircase leads you up to the sleeping quarters and bathroom on the top floor. There is one twin bedroom, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. The wide stone walks ensure a a temperate interior temperature in summer.
Access to the property is via a narrow street with houses either side and then a tarmaced road with fields either side which zigzags uphill to the church and the Abadía.
From this property, you can visit the “Esconjuadero” with its spectacular view of Ainsa, Boltaña, the Ara river, the Peña Monanesa and the Pyrenees. There are bike and walking paths that pass by the house. The village has a bar/restaurant. A visit to nearby Sierra and Canyons of Guara Natural Park, the Ordesa National Park and the Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is a must for all who enjoy the great outdoors.
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, electric coffee maker, hand blender, washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and table and chairs for 6.
- Living Room –, 2 sofas, dining table seating 6, television and open fireplace.
- Shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Bedroom- 135cms bed.
- Bedroom – 150cms bed.
- Bedroom – 2 x 90cms beds.
- Space entering 135cms bedroom with sofa bed for kids.
- Garden with table and chairs.
- Central heating in winter and open fireplace in living room.
- Outside front door.