This 3 storey village house is situated in Laspuña close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
The entrance level leads on to garden with its terrace and lawn perfect for summer months as it is north facing. There is a room off garden with open fire place for barbecuing, dining table, mini kitchen…
On the second floor, you have the kitchen and the living/dining room.
On the third floor, you have 2 double bedrooms with 135cms beds. One has an en-suite shower. There is a twin room and a single room with bed measuring 105cms. There is also a folding bed. An independent shower room is located on this floor.
The entrance to the Añisclo valley is 5 minutes away and Aínsa with its old town and medieval square is only 10 minutes away in car. In Laspuña, you will find restaurants, bars and the public swimming pool open in the summer months. During the penultimate weekend in May, Laspuña celebrates the “Nabatas” fiesta, the descent of the river Cinca in wooden rafts.
People: 2 – 8
- Entrance hall and access to garden
- Kitchen- electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dish washer, washing machine, toaster , electric coffee maker, hand blender, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Living/dining room-table, chairs, sofa, 2 armchairs and television.
- Bedroom-135cms bed with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom-135cms bed
- Bedroom-105cms bed
- Bedroom-90cms bed x 2
- Bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Folding bed