AbadiaCottage in Coscojuela de Sobrarbe
A magnificent stone manse built in 1689 stands in the village of Coscojuela de Sobrarbe, 8kms from Ainsa. The house has been lovingly restored using the very best of local products and decorated with exquisite taste using local furniture in keeping with the period of the house creating a warm and luxurious atmosphere.
A solid oak door leads into the entrance hall, where the central feature, a noble stone staircase leads up to the second level. On the ground floor, the former stable and bodega have been respectively transformed into a beautiful living dining room and a kitchen with an original Aragonese table. Both rooms have wonderful rounded stone ceilings as well as stone floors and walls. This floor also houses a double room and separate toilet. On the top level, one rustic stone double bedroom with balcony looks onto the village square. A second bedroom with window seats looks onto the front garden. The remaining double room, which contains a beautiful antique oak bed, is accessed via the large former dining room, whose floor tiles were recuperated from a former monastery. The original historical kitchen with fireplace adjoins the dining room.
- Kitchen – electric hob, oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, electric coffee maker, hand blender, washing machine, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Living Room – 4 easy chairs, 2 seater sofa, dining table seating 8, 8 chairs and television.
- Bedroom-90cms bed x 2 with shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Separate toilet.
- Bedroom- 135cms bed with shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Bedroom – 140cms bed with shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Bedroom – 140cms bed with bath/shower, toilet and washbasin.
- Former kitchen with fireplace.
- Another living space with single bed and 2 easy chairs.
Week high season: 1100 -1400 euros
Week low season: 840 – 1100 euros
Guests can enjoy the garden with its aromatic plants and summer terrace facing north with stone table and benches. The house is heated by central heating in winter, while in summer its wide stone walls assure a temperature interior temperature.